Experience a renewed sense of well-being with our Tianeptine solution, offering a 25mg per 30ml dosage meticulously formulated to support your emotional balance and mental clarity.
Crafted with precision, each 30ml bottle contains 25mg of Tianeptine, a trusted supplement known for its potential to promote a positive mood, enhance cognitive function, and foster a tranquil mindset. Designed to facilitate ease of use, our solution ensures accurate dosing for your convenience.
What is Tianeptine?
Tianeptine is a prescription antidepressant that was originally developed and marketed in France in the 1980s under the brand name Stablon. It’s considered part of the class of drugs known as tricyclic antidepressants, although its chemical structure is different from other drugs in this class.
Tianeptine’s main effects in the brain seem to involve modulating glutamate receptors and indirectly affecting serotonin levels. By modifying glutamate receptor activity, Tianeptine helps normalize brain circuits that become dysregulated in depression and anxiety. The end result is that people taking Tianeptine report a lifted mood, reduced anxiety, and an overall sense of calm and wellbeing.
How to take Tianeptine?
Tianeptine comes in tablet form, usually 12.5 mg tablets. The standard dosage for depression is 12.5 mg taken three times per day, so one tablet three times daily. It can be taken with or without food.
It’s best to start with a lower dose, such as 12.5 mg once or twice a day, and increase slowly to avoid side effects. The full effects of depression and anxiety are usually achieved in the 37.5–50 mg/day dosage range.
Since it has a relatively short half-life of just 2.5 hours, it’s best to spread the doses out evenly throughout the day. For example, early morning, early afternoon, and evening This helps maintain steady levels of the drug in your system.
Taking tianeptine 30–60 minutes before meals seems to result in the best absorption. For some people, the calming effects of Tianeptine are noticed right away after the first dose. For others, the mood-lifting benefits build up over several weeks of regular use.
Benefits of Tianeptine
Research shows tianeptine can provide the following benefits:
- Relief from symptoms of depression such as low mood, lack of enjoyment in life, fatigue, and difficulty concentrating Studies show it’s as effective as SSRIs and TCAs.
- Reduced anxiety, along with less rumination and worries. People report feeling more relaxed and able to deal with everyday stresses.
- Enhanced memory and cognitive functions. Particularly verbal memory and the ability to focus attention.
- Analgesic effects at higher doses, helping to relieve pain. Likely due to its effects on glutamate signaling.
- Neuroprotective and neuroplastic effects that protect nerve cells in the brain from damage and promote new neural connections
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions that help reduce inflammation and oxidative damage throughout the body
For many people struggling with depression, anxiety, and related conditions, tianeptine provides noticeable relief of symptoms without many of the side effects of other antidepressant medications.
Side effects of Tianeptine
Tianeptine is generally well tolerated. Side effects tend to be mild compared to older antidepressants. However, some potential side effects can include:
- Drowsiness, sedation, fatigue – Usually temporary as your body adjusts.
- Headache, migraine – Generally mild. Drink extra fluids and use pain relievers if needed.
- Dry mouth, constipation – Drink plenty of water and increase dietary fiber.
- Dizziness, vertigo – Sit/lie down until it passes. Care with heights and machinery.
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea – May resolve on their own. Consider OTC medications or dietary modifications.
- Insomnia, vivid dreams – Typically temporary. May benefit from dosage adjustments.
- Muscle aches and spasms– Apply heat packs and try gentle stretching.
Serious side effects are rare, but seek medical care if you experience severe reactions like difficulty breathing, chest pain, or suicidal thoughts. Always inform your doctor of any side effects. Often, adjusting the dose can resolve issues.
Who should not take Tianeptine?
The following groups should avoid Tianeptine:
- People taking MAOIs – Can cause dangerous reactions.
- People with bipolar disorder – May trigger mania or hypomania.
- Those with addictive tendencies – Has potential for dependence or abuse.
- Pregnant/nursing mothers – Lack of safety data for unborn babies
- Children under age 15 – Not approved for pediatric use.
- People with liver/kidney disorders may need dose adjustments. Requires hepatic metabolism.
- Those with severe alcoholism – increased side effects and organ stress.
Inform your doctor of any medical conditions, medications, supplements, and herbal products you take. They will be able to determine if tianeptine is appropriate for your situation. Use cautiously if you have suicidal thoughts, bipolar disorder, addictions, or liver problems.
Drug interactions with Tianeptine:
Possible drug interactions with Tianeptine include:
- MAOIs – Can cause serotonin syndrome, so avoid them in combination.
- Alcohol – May intensify sedative effects. Limit intake.
- Opioids – Risk of increased respiratory depression Reduce opioid doses if needed.
- Sedatives (benzodiazepines, barbiturates) may compound drowsiness and dizziness. Coordinate use carefully.
- Stimulants (amphetamines, caffeine) stimulants may decrease the effects of tianeptine. Monitor combination.
- Herbs (St. John’s Wort, kava, valerian) may increase sedation and serotonin effects. Use caution.
Check with your doctor before taking any new medications, supplements, or herbal products alongside Tianeptine. Interactions are usually manageable by spacing out doses appropriately or adjusting dosages if needed. Your doctor can help determine safe use.
Tianeptine Daily Dosage & Timing:
The recommended starting dosage of tianeptine for depression and anxiety is 12.5 mg, taken 3 times per day.
So a typical daily regimen would be:
- Morning: 12.5 mg
- Midday: 12.5 mg
- Evening: 12.5 mg
This equates to 37.5 mg total per day. Dosages can be increased up to a maximum of 50 mg per day if needed and tolerated. Higher single doses of up to 25 mg may be used for acute anxiety as well.
It’s best to take Tianeptine at regular intervals throughout the day to maintain adequate levels in your system. Consistency is key with antidepressants. Take doses around the same time each day with or without food.
You may find that taking Tianeptine about 30–60 minutes before meals results in optimal absorption. Work with your prescribing doctor to determine the most effective dosage schedule and timing for your needs.
Where to Buy Tianeptine online
As a prescription medication, tianeptine should be obtained by prescription from your licensed healthcare provider. Purchasing unregulated products online comes with risks and legal issues.
However, some overseas online pharmacies do market and ship Tianeptine to customers in many countries. If choosing to go this route, thoroughly vet any website like BuyPeptidesusa before ordering products to ensure high quality, fair pricing, and legitimate business practices.
Only purchase from established sites with excellent customer service, transparency around shipping times and policies, and complete contact information. Carefully compare sellers to find ones with strong reputations and many positive reviews from past buyers.
To avoid legal risks, it’s recommended to keep orders small and infrequent when obtaining pharmaceuticals online without a local prescription. Work closely with your doctor even when using alternate methods of acquiring medications to ensure proper oversight and safety.